Tuesday 10 October 2017

#SLChallege - Seven Deadly Facts



Here are the instructions for the #SecondLifeChallenge this Monday: Share seven facts about your Second Life avatar or your SLife that may or may not be obvious to your readers/everyone.
  1. My Second Life Fact #1: I bite, I joined in a Malaysian vampire family in my early years of SL. It's still a small branch off a main family but I still had a lot of fun during that period until the Master and Mistress decide to leave SL. The family kinda feel apart after.
  2. My Second Life Fact #2: I first registered for SL just after my participation of National BootCamp and left because I have no idea how to play. I came around again after 3 months or so into college and well here we are.
  3. My Second Life Fact #3: I started my blog after a few months obsessing and stalking over Miss Berry's blog.
  4. My Second Life Fact #4: I may not be socializing much but truthfully, my machine is just can't handle parties at all. I will crash at landing.
  5. My Second Life Fact #5: My first ever event coverage was World Goth Fair 2013 just as a freebie blogger. I went to that everyday until the end. And also it's where I meet my best friend DevinVaugh, the date is now becoming our friendship anniversary date.
  6. My Second Life Fact #6: My SecondLife blog is where I pour my imagination and creative juice that it hampers my drawing skills a bit. Which is why I'm trying to pick it up back lately.
  7. My Second Life Fact #7: I am planning to open a store in SecondLife! Do look forward for it soon~

So Miss Berry is bringing Monday Meme back! And I'm really happy to join in because it's like taking a break from storytelling a bit while sharing about myself with the readerz~

Highlights of the outfit, are the new crop top sweater by Cubic Cherry for The Season's Story that will be opening real soon. Available in a lot of colours and patterns as well. SongBird has come out with a new store release with the Spooktober theme of this capris pants. Also available in other bright and faded colours. The sporty sneakers is from LUVI if you dollz wanna a bit into sporty vibe. Rest of the credits down and I'll see you spooky dollz in the next post~

Body Pixels
Hair @ *barberyumyum* - 2017.2GG *group gift
Head @ CATWA - Catya v3.0
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Atropine Skin / PORCELAIN v1 [The Seasons Story, ends Oct 31th]*new
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Cutie Coven / Dark Violet
Lashes @ [CerberusXing] - Hana Eyelashes Set
Lips @ (Enfer Sombre*) - Catwa Lipstick Set / Miu [SaNaRae, ends Oct 18th]*gift

Styling
Forehead @ CURELESS[+] - Moonlight Jewels
Nose @ [CerberusXing] - Vermin / Silver / R
Neck @ OXIDE - Arachne Collar [The Nightmare, ends Oct 30th]*hunt gift
Top @ .::Cubic Cherry::. -  {Eiko} crop sweater SKY skull [The Seasons Story, ends Oct 31th]*new
Bottom @ ~SongBird~ - Spoopy Capris / Maitreya [Store release] *new
Footwear @ LUVI - Black Sneaker

Pose
::AW:: - fashionblog9 *free


No comments:

Post a Comment