Monday 13 November 2017

Sunset Path



"Can you see the sunset real good on the West side? You can see it on East side too."
- S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders

It took my motivation almost 2 weeks to even finish this picture because of the amount of crashing I had to deal to even take snapshots of it... but at least I made it work for you dollz.

Highlight of the picture is the brand new build release from //Naberius// for 6 Republic event. The build is base on classic Chinatown vibes that I grew and love which make me really happy to see in it SL. The stocking I'm wearing is actually from last week's Fifty Linden Friday by CURELESS[+] which I'm sure you dollz can still pick from the mainstore but with a different price. The scarf is from [CerberusXing] that was sold for the precious round of The Season's Story but it's now available in-store. The very eye-catching headphone is by Cubic Cherry with a million color options to mix and match to your style.

The rest of the credits down below and I'll you dollz in the post <3

Body Pixels
Hair @ .Shi - Vanguard / Mon
Head @ CATWA - Catya v3.0
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Atrophine / BEIGE
Eyebrow @ .aii. - Fantasy brow pack 1
Eyes @ CURELESS[+] - Dark red
Eyeliner @ +Jigokucho+ - Devil's Eyeliner Pack 

Styling
Head @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {I C U} headphones
Neck @ [CerberusXing] - Badlands Silencer / Black Worn Leather A 
Top @ -CIRCUS- - Atsumi shirt White
Bottom @ VINYL - Neyla Shorts + Akeda Harness
Arm @ LUVI - Gloves / Armwarmer / Maitreya
Leg @ CURELESS[+] - Anxiety Garters / Maitreya 
Feet @ *NeverWish* - Enemy Stacks

Props
Build @ //Naberius// - Midnight Alley [6 Republic, ends 20th Nov] *new



No comments:

Post a Comment